- Effectively accommodating a learner's preferred learning style, prior knowledge, and interests enhances learning.
- Learners reveal and demonstrate their understanding when they can apply, transfer, and adapt their learning to new and novel situations.
- Learning is purposeful and contextual.
- Principle #1: Empathy—teachers demonstrate empathy for the learning diversity of their students.
- Principle #2: Lifelong Learning—teachers facilitate learning that leads to deep, enduring understanding.
- Principle #3: I Can—teachers create a meaningful environment where students believe that "I can learn, think, do, etc."
What learning principles guide and accompany you on your journey?